Wednesday, January 03, 2007

today's secret word is....

FUNK...



What a way to start the new year. My brain is in total funk mode. I had such plans for this week yet my brain tells me otherwise. I'm making lists full of stuff to do and my brain says eat caramel corn and take a nap. I have many craft ptojects due so I pull out all my supplies and my brain says look at cupcake cookbooks. Sigh. I can't beat it so i might as well give in. Forget all those important things that need to be done like cleaning and scholarship researching and returning phone calls. My brain is calling me and it says I should watch Pee-wee's Playhouse so I must. I can't refuse. I'm in a funk. I know you are but what am i?

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling!! I am forcing myself to clean my kitchen table off!! I don't remember the last time we all sat down and had dinner together!! Pretty sad!! I have found the top of the table but must craft now!! I feel a crafting fever coming on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I feel like that. Sometimes, I wanna get something done like my stitching shirt or some knitting, but when it comes down to it I just don't have the energy. anyhoo, love the kitty pic :-)

    ReplyDelete