Monday, December 18, 2006

oh joy

so, i'm at the girlie doc this morning when she decides to remove a polyp from within my person! right there! yikes! how fun for yeah, i'm here at home trying to spiff up casa de la lobster-girl. it is not an easy job this year. granny is still in the hospital and now she's acting quite a bi loopy. accusing me of leaving her at the hospital and of them keeping her prisoner. sigh. i am so tired and cannot even muster up the energy to make rice crispie treats.


  1. What a way to start the day!! You should have asked for a rain check!!! I wish there was some way that I could help you out. I know it can be trying with olders who are sick. Don't feel bad we all know that you didn't leave Granny there by herself. Going old sucks. Keep that stiff upper lip and smile girlie!! I'm thinking of you!!

  2. thanks dawn...

    i'm kinda glad she pulled the polyp out without scheduling it cuz then i would be all nervous and agitated at the prospect...;) still...yikes!